Orientation flight day
Saturday, 25 May, 2019
Overlake, in collaboration with Seattle Squadron and WAWG, will host an Orientation Flight day on Saturday, May 25th. This is a great opportunity to fly in CAP aircraft and get some Emergency Services practice. Cadets are encouraged to stay all day but may show up for a morning or afternoon flight.
- Date: 25 May 2019
- Time: 0800-1700
- Location: Boeing Field, Modern Aviation FBO 8285 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108
- Project Officer: Maj Clement Ng, 1st Lt Pete Luferenk
- Requirements: See sign up
- Uniform: ABUs / BDUs or other CAP uniform.
- Transportation: Self deploy to location