CAP Cadets have been invited to NW Aviation's Career Forum. This is an excellent opportunity for cadets with an interest in aviation to learn about potential career opportunities.
The Forum is designed to offer students (high school and college) and industry professionals an opportunity to gather aviation career resources, ask questions, and network with businesses, colleges and organizations.
- Choosing a Path to Career In Aviation: Military, College, Building Time
- AVIATION MAINTENANCE | Maintenance Insights & Updates
- Choosing an Airline to Launch your Career
- Options with the Military, Reserve or ROTC
- Military Transition | Military Pilot to Airline Pilot
- Aviation Mechanics – Everyone wants you... Options for Employment
- Business Aviation Lets You Take Your Career Skyward
IMPORTANT: Do not sign up on NW Aviation's website. Use the signup link above in order to receive the admission discount.
Cadets will also have an opportunity to volunteer in the CAP Recruiting booth, and provide additional assistance to the conference.
Required Gear: Source of hydration + Lunch
Project Officer: SM Payum Abtahi
Date: Saturday 22 February (Career Forum) & Sunday 23 February (Volunteer Opportunity)
Location: Puyallup Fair & Events Center
Time: 0900 - 1700